August 2024 Study Summary

 Hi lovely people.

Here is what I studied in August:


  • HTML
  • CSS
  • JavaScript
  • React

 

No AI whatsoever! Web development was a major gap in my developer skillset, and I'm really enjoying plugging that gap.

The React course I'm doing - Hands-on React: 25+ Projects Featuring Next.js, TypeScript, Prisma, Zod, Shadcn, Axios, Router 6, Query 5, Redux Toolkit - is excellent and in-depth, and there's a lot more of it to go. I picked it on Udemy not only because it has great reviews and is up-to-date, but also because of its focus on practical exercises throughout.

Note that I'm not using any kind of coding assistant to generate code for any of the exercises. In the real world that would be an obvious productivity boost, but while learning, I want to nail the fundamentals in the old-school way.

Thanks for following my journey.

Comments